Help for Your Writing Journey
New? In progress? Take your writing to the next level
Have you always dreamed of being a writer?
Want to know:
- How to write well?
- How to create a plot and characters?
- How to build a platform? (What’s a platform??)
- How to start a blog? (Yes, you should blog.)
- What to do with social media?
- How the publishing world works?
- The scoop about Indie (self) publishing/
In 2011, I decided I wanted to make writing a purposeful part of my life. I had written a couple of articles (not paid) and one book that had not been published. While that was an accomplishment, I was clueless as to what to do next.
Little did I know that the world of writing and publishing is an entire culture that can feel a little like moving to another country when you are trying to get started. Though I don’t consider myself as having “arrived” as an author, I listened, learned, wrote tens of thousands of words and have six books independently published with more on the way.
Now, I offer what I’ve learned to you in courses sent to your inbox.
Module 1 – Introduction, Evaluate Your Need, Getting Started, Book Basics – PDF (can be printed out to fill in the blanks) $10.00
Module 2 – Building Your Story – What If, Setting, & Scenes – PDF (can be printed out to fill in the blanks) $10.00
Whether you purchase my courses or not, you are welcome to join our Facebook writing group – Real Time Writers.
If you’re already in the writing process, I also offer critiquing/editing services.
Using track changes, I will give you a thorough edit and/or critique.
- Proofreading – $2.00 per page
- Basic copy editing – $3.00 per page
- Heavy copy editing – $5.00 per page
- Substantial content + copy editing – $7.50 per page
I’m happy to discuss and negotiate prices for large projects.
Use the form below to contact me and let’s get started TODAY.