Have you always dreamed of writing a book? Let me help you take your writing life to the next level.
Want to know:
- How to write well?
- What to write about?
- How to build a platform? (What’s a platform??)
- How to start a blog? (Yes, you should blog.)
- What to think about rejection and persevering?
- Whether writing should be a hobby or career?
- What to do with social media?
- How the publishing world works?
- The scoop about Indie (self) publishing…
In 2011, I decided I wanted to take my writing forward and make it a purposeful part of my life. I had written a couple of articles (not paid) and one book that had not been published. While that was an accomplishment, I was clueless as to what to do with the book, how to get published or even if there was a market for it.
Little did I know that the world of writing and publishing is an entire culture that can feel a little like moving to another country when you are trying to get started. I determined to find people who knew what they were doing, ask a lot of questions, and learn to be the best writer I could, hoping that would land me where I wanted to be. Though I don’t consider myself as having “arrived” as an author, I listened, learned, wrote tens of thousands of words and have three books published with more on the way.
Now, I offer what I’ve learned to you.
I will patiently walk with you in any area of your writing experience and answer your questions by phone, email or Skype. I’m happy to offer:
- The first 15 minutes FREE to answer a couple questions and determine your needs
- After the first 15 minutes, $60 per hour ($30 half hour)
- Save money with 4 one hour sessions for $200 if paid in advance
Use the form below to contact me and let’s get started TODAY.